Skip to Content
:::
:::
About CPAMI
Introduction
:::
pathway
Home / About CPAMI / Introduction

Introduction

About the Construction and Planning Agency
CPAMI
發布日期:2008-07-11
Foreward
The Construction and Planning Agency (hereinafter referred to as "the CPA") was established on March 2, 1981 from the restructuring of the Department of Construction and Planning, Ministry of the Interior. In compliance with organizational reform of the Taiwan Provincial Government on July 1, 1999, the CPA was amalgamated with some offices from Taiwan Provincial Government and became the central governing authority overseeing Taiwan's national land resource planning, use, and management.
Upholding the philosophy of "innovation, responsibility, and continuous transformation", the CPA works to improve administrative management of construction and professional development of construction technology; work as a team; and build the world's most competitive and inventive government to create better living environments for the people.
History
In 1937, to manage national urban planning, building administration, rural development, and general civil and municipal engineering, the government established a section under the Department of Land Policy, Ministry of the Interior, the predecessor of the construction and planning authority. Afterward, due to changes in Taiwan's political and economic situation, the Department of Construction and Planning was established in July 1948. The department was re-consolidated into the Department of Land Policy in 1949, as to streamline government institutions, before being restored to the Department of Construction and Planning again in November 1972. In 1980, a draft amendment was made to the Organization Act of the Ministry of the Interior. The Department of Construction and Planning was thereby expanded into the Construction and Planning Agency. In January 21, 1981, the Organization Regulations of the Construction and Planning Agency, Ministry of the Interior were announced and enacted, and the CPA was officially established on March 2 of the same year.
On July 1, 1999, in accordance with organizational adjustments of the Taiwan Provincial Government, the Provincial Department of Construction (four sections), City Planning Commission, and Office of Housing and Urban Development were amalgamated with the CPA. To house the new provincial government staff, the CPA established the Central Region Office and the Taipei Second Office, Ministry of The Interior. It also handled transfer procedures for the former provincial government. Provincial institutions like the Land Reclamation Office, Urban and Rural Planning Office, and Heavy Equipment Construction Corps also came under the CPA's jurisdiction. The Heavy Equipment Construction Corps was disbanded on January 1, 2008 with approval from the Executive Yuan. The Land Reclamation Office and the Urban and Rural Planning Office were consolidated into the Urban and Rural Development Branch amid organizational restructuring on August 22, 2008. The Taijiang National Park Headquarters was officially established on December 28, 2009.
To strengthen organizational functions by integrating the tasks and organization of the CPA and the Taipei Second Office, the CPA drafted the Joint Office Implementation Plan of the Construction and Planning Agency, Ministry of the Interior and the Taipei Second Office, Ministry of the Interior, which was approved by the Ministry of the Interior's Letter Tai (89) Nei-Ren-Zi No. 8968676 dated May 5, 2000 to take effect from September 1, 2000 until the Provisional Statute for the Reorganization of Taiwan Provincial Government is abolished, or until legal proceedings for the amendments to the CPA's organizational regulations are complete. Organizational adjustments are currently being made for the Executive Yuan. The CPA and its affiliated organizations will follow the central government's timetable for organizational restructuring.Building of CPAMI
最後更新日期:2019-12-17
 
:::
Today Visitors: 
Total Visitors: 
Update: 
Republic of China (Taiwan) Government Entry Point